We’ve built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker that would otherwise continue to smoke, to these smoke-free platforms. To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
We are currently looking for a Manager Business Unit.
MANAGER BUSINESS UNIT (REGIONAL MANAGER) - Plzen & West Bohemia
WHAT YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
· Manage and develop field sales team in region on daily base. Lead, coach and motivate Executives to keep them highly engaged and capable to deliver set targets and improve continuously their performance & potential.
· Manage all field activities in a business unit driving customer omnichannel experience, combining indirect retail channel, brand retail operations, B2C operations and LAMP/HORECA engagement. Together with your team, your role is to find a right mix of those channels efficiently utilizing the resources to deliver on PM ČR smoke free vision and business objectives
· Contribute to development of channel specific strategies through bottom-up activities and market feedbacks, follow and execute on centrally driven initiatives.
· Develop monthly/quarterly plans pro for particular territories, gaining alignment, understanding & buy-in of set KPIs with the team. Deploy, Monitor and Boost all activities to ensure achieving the objectives. Ability to flexibly react on changing circumstances and build the plans to fix identified gaps (based on regular data analyses).
· Ensure executional excellence in all channels, in particular executing and managing field sales strategies with strong emphasis on consumer at the core and responding to their needs, pain points and utilizing full potential of particular business unit and market initiatives.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· University degree in a subject such as Finance, Marketing, Sales or Business Administration
· Experience in the FMCG sector, at least 3-5 years of sales, direct sales or marketing experience is a plus
· Experience with leading team of people min. 3 years
· Intermediate English and fluent Czech/Slovak language
· Strong selling and negotiation skills, communication and presentation skills
· Project management experience and good time management
· Experienced driver, driver´s licence type B
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:Flexible working hours / home office possibility25 vacation days and 4 sick daysCompany carSummer/winter vacation contribution11 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card, Meal ticketsLife & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)Above-standard medical care
Za velkými změnami stojí vždy velké týmy. V práci trávíme většinu života, proto je naší prioritou, abyste tu byli spokojení.